Story Submission Guidelines
Thank you for considering to share your story on our website. Here are the guidelines to follow when submitting your story.
1.By submitting your story, you are giving us permission to publish it on our website, if you wish to remain anonymous, then you must specify that in your submission. If not specified, we will use the name that you provide with your story.
2. Stories submitted must be your own personal story. If you know someone with a story that would be fitting for our website, please encourage him or her to submit it to us. We are not held accountable for someone’s story being published without permission, if we were not made aware that the story belonged to someone else besides the person submitting it. By submitting a story to us you attest that it is your own story, thus authorize us to publish it as such.
3. Do not submit stories with graphic scenes or obscene language. We reserve the right to reject any story that we feel is malicious, slanderous, libelous or inappropriate in anyway.
4. Please do not share personal information (like contact info, your address, etc…) in your story, or any information that might violate another's privacy.
5. Stories with graphic scenes/language or personal information will not be published.
6. All stories must be approved before being published on the website.
7. We will not share any personal information that you provide to us in your submission with the public, the only information that we will publish, is the story itself and your name.